Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blogger Stats Error

It started a few days ago...when I access my Stats via the tab on the blogger.com dashboard I get the following error:

ERROR:  Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.  The compile time user.agent value (ie8) does not match the runtime user.agent value (ie6).  Expect more errors.

I'm too new to this whole blogging thing and a complete idiot with regards to computers...so I don't know if this is having some sort of negative effect on what I do or how it's tracked.

I can see via Google that this problem is known and has popped up during the last week.  So far I one person has posted the problem on a blogger.com forum, but no solutions have been offered.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. It also happens when I go into Template Designer :(

    Joan

    ReplyDelete